The Association for Advertising and Communication in Tourism (AACT) is a voluntary union of professionals in in the field of advertising and communication in tourism.
The main objectives of AACT are:
1. To create conditions and prerequisites for elaboration, evaluation and expert analysis of concepts and developments in the implementation of advertising and publicity campaigns in the field of tourism.
2. To prepare, organize and conduct promotions, presentations, seminars, workshops, special events, etc. in tourism.
3. To elaborate and publish advertising and information materials, catalogs, brochures, leaflets, maps and other specialized publications for tourism.
4. To create conditions for publishing, promoting and distributing books, textbooks and publications in the field of tourism, marketing and IMC by Bulgarian and foreign authors, scientists, research teams and experts.
5. Organize and conduct training in the field of marketing, advertising, public relations, IMC in tourism.
6. To participate in the formation and implementation of national and regional policies and standards related to advertising and communication in tourism.
7. Participate in regional, national and international structures and associations directly involved in advertising and communication in tourism.
8. To support experts and specialists working in the field of advertising and communication in tourism.
9. To carry out surveys, analyzes, expert assessments and consultations in the field of advertising and communication in tourism.
10. To assist and support the promotion of the principles of ethics and social responsibility in the field of advertising and communication in tourism;
The association will achieve its established goals in the following way:
1. Assistance in enhancing the theoretical training of the personnel involved in the field of advertising and communication in tourism, with a view to achieving compliance with their qualification level with the ever-increasing requirements of the practice;
2. Assistance in organizing prospective personnel training for the purpose of forming a personnel contingent capable of responding to the growing challenges in the global world and the dynamics of the changes arising from them.
3. Independent studies of public attitudes and established practices in the field of advertising and communication in tourism, which serve to prepare analyzes and prognoses for the development trends.
4. Providing advisory to help public authorities and public organizations on the formation of evaluation criteria and selection of staff needed to work on specific topics and projects.
5. Maintaining cooperation relations with state and municipal institutions, education institutions, scientific and applied institutes and business organizations that are involved in training or work on the field of advertising and communication in tourism.
6. Establishment and maintenance of international contacts, attraction of eminent foreign scientists, experts and consultants in the implementation of projects. Organization of exchange of specialists in order to increase the scientific and administrative capacity of the experts involved in the field of advertising and communications in tourism.
7. Organizing and conducting scientific forums - conferences, seminars and other events devoted to global, regional and national aspects of the issues of advertising and communication in tourism.
8. Providing an information and consulting through electronic exchange on the Internet.
9. Combine efforts with similar organizations in the country and abroad
ARKT is registered in the National Tourist Register of the Ministry of Tourism with certificate number 00218 / 23.11.2020